WASHINGTON, DC, Nov. 9, 2021 (Press Release) - The American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA) today announced the election of its new 2022 Board of Directors members:
- Robyn Buss, Ahlstrom-Munksjö
- Regina Gray, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Brian Janki, PaperWorks Industries, Inc.
- Dan Kraft, The Kraft Group
- Randy Nebel, Verso Corporation
- Byron Racki, Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Jean-Michel Ribiéras, Sylvamo Corporation
Five current Directors were also re-elected:
- Craig Anneberg, North Pacific Paper Company, LLC
- John Carpenter, Nippon Dynawave Packaging
- Mike Haws, Sappi North America
- Remi G. Lalonde, Resolute Forest Products
- Mark Sutton, International Paper
These members were elected during AF&PA’s Presidents Forum on October 28, 2021, and will serve three-year terms, beginning on January 1, 2022.
“The AF&PA Board of Directors represents the best in leadership from the paper and wood products manufacturing industry,” said Michael Doss, AF&PA’s Board Chair and Graphic Packaging International, LLC, President and CEO. “These newly elected directors bring a wealth of knowledge, expertise and strategic guidance to help achieve AF&PA’s mission and values. Their partnership will advance our industry forward on key initiatives, including our Better Practices, Better Planet 2030 sustainability goals.”
The American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA) serves to advance U.S. paper and wood products manufacturers through fact-based public policy and marketplace advocacy. The forest products industry is circular by nature. AF&PA member companies make essential products from renewable and recycle resources, generate renewable bioenergy and are committed to continuous improvement through the industry’s sustainability initiative—Better Practices, Better Planet 2030: Sustainable Products for a Sustainable Future. The forest products industry accounts for approximately four percent of the total U.S. manufacturing GDP, manufactures nearly $300 billion in products annually and employs approximately 950,000 people. The industry meets a payroll of approximately $60 billion annually and is among the top 10 manufacturing sector employers in 45 states.